How to control BD character's turn speed?

Edub101

Hello. No matter what I set the "angular speed" in the seek task to--even very low numbers--the AI still "whips" around instantly to face a target when the target enters its detection range, and will rotate as fast as needed to stay looking directly at the target. What controls an agent's turning speed that I could dramatically slow the rotation? Ideally, I would like to be able to set a numerical "turn speed" for an AI agent controlled by Behavior Designer, so it has a fixed rotation speed across tasks (like turning to flee, seek a target, move towards, etc.). Is this possible? I have Third Person Controller if that would help.

Also, I'm curious....what is the difference between the seek and move toward tasks?

Are you using the Third Person Controller for your AI agent? If so the speed is determined by the character's motor rotation setting.

what is the difference between the seek and move toward tasks?
Seek uses pathfinding whereas Move Towards does not.

Yes, I did use TPC's wizard to set up the navmesh agent. I didn't even think of that. Problem solved! Incidentally, the regular speed setting did work in the BD seek task, even as the Angular speed change did not. That may be why the UCC controller didn't occur to me. Thanks again!