How to change move speed of the Blitz/mount

Hi UCC,
I'm trying to have the blitz move faster but I can't find any parameter for that. Could you please help me to solve it, please?

Thank you

Blitz does not use root motion so you can adjust the speed on the character locomotion component.

If you want to change the character mounting speed then you will either need to adjust the animation or set a multiplier on the animation. Mount does use root motion.

@Justin thank you for your quick reply.
However, can you show me more detail about the "speed" parameter. Sorry, I can't find these kind of parameter in the component.
I changed the motor accelereation but my character is move out of the mount when I move the mount.

1657006876189.png

Last edited:
The acceleration/dampening values is what controls Blitz.
I changed the motor accelereation but my character is move out of the mount when I move the mount.
The acceleration/dampening values have no effect on mounting. That only controls the speed at which Blitz moves. If you want to change the location where the character mounts you will need a different animation. The mount character uses root motion so the animation drives the movement rather than the acceleration/dampening values.

Hi @Justin , thank you for your reply.
I followed your instruction but it didn't work, here is the problem.
Hope you can give me some suggestions

Thank you

ezgif-5-8bef4c313a.gif

Oh, that's a bit different from what I was expecting. What values did you change? I want to reproduce it in my scene to see what's going on.

Ah, on the character's ride ability if you increase the move speed to a value of 1 then the character will stay with the horse.

It works!! Thank you @Justin, I've been stuck with this problem for 2 days. What is this move speed in the Ride ability does exactly anyway? Why didn't you guy have it set as 1 as default?

Glad that worked. If it's set to too large of a value the character will snap, and with the default speed values the .2 value works well.