How does a behavior tree keep moving on after using a seek action?

MissBig

Hi, I have a zombie wondering around as normal which works really good but I also have a food source so when the zombie can see the food it seeks it which still works but I need it to go into the eat animation when it is within a distance of like 1 but nothing seems to work after it seeks the food. It just stays at the object and walks on the spot. So how would I get around this? The food sequence has a lower priority so it could get out of the wander sequence.

It's tough to say without seeing your tree but take a look at this video for an example:

I've looked at all the videos. After my seek action I have a set bool parameter but it just stays in the seek action. I do have the exact same but mine has wandering instead. I watched the video again and it is said once the seek task has arrived at the destination it will just stop so how would I make it keep going after that.

Another question on my animator I have an idle walk and run. How would I tell the animator to play the run after can see object? So it would go (can see object, zombie run, seek, within distance of 2 then set feeding to true). My animator paremeter is also Speed. I should also point out I'm not using the third person controller to do this.

Scratch that I can't use that seek, I have to use the movement pack seek but only the task after seek won't fire off.

Attachments

• Zombie behavior.JPG
    Zombie behavior.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 20
I think I may have done it. After Seek I put a play animator idle then within distance it went into the feeding state. It was just a missing task.