How can Animancer work together with it

I'm hoping somebody who has used Animancer can share their expereinces as I haven't used it before.

I switched from mecanim to animancer and implemented it into UCC.
I needed a few days and had to change the animator monitor. But imho it's pretty nice. Much more responsive - I don't even need quick start/stop abilities anymore. Also, once you got the handle on it, it makes it much easier to implement specific logic (speed, fading, events, combo variations & whatever...)
Downside is, you have to have some coding knowledge and I haven't found a good way to make it more modular yet (I'm still novice coder)

Last edited:
I switched from mecanim to animancer and implemented it into UCC.
I needed a few days and had to change the animator monitor. But imho it's pretty nice. Much more responsive - I don't even need quick start/stop abilities anymore. Also, once you got the handle on it, it makes it much easier to implement specific logic (speed, fading, events, combo variations & whatever...)
Downside is, you have to have some coding knowledge and I haven't found a good way to make it more modular yet (I'm still novice coder)
Can I help with it? I'm interested too in implementing Animancer in UCC

Can I help with it? I'm interested too in implementing Animancer in UCC
Hi, sorry for late reply I'm a bit busy.

You achieved anything yet with Animancer? I'm more in a bug-fix mode atm. Seems like there is always something one forgot.

Hi, sorry for late reply I'm a bit busy.

You achieved anything yet with Animancer? I'm more in a bug-fix mode atm. Seems like there is always something one forgot.
Hello, is it worth? Can integrate well with UCC? I hate using animators. I have no experience with Animacer, and want to try it.

Hello, is it worth? Can integrate well with UCC? I hate using animators. I have no experience with Animacer, and want to try it.
I'm very happy using it.
With my limited coding experience I implemented it within a few days to UCC.

Main advantage for me is the automation. E.g. I can add animation events from the editor and they will be applied automatically. Also things like speed, fading etc. can be handled with some handy animancer components directly in the editor.
The UCC system helps you very well here mainly bc you can tell the abilities when to start/not start and stop so the animator only needs to read the values from the animatorMonitor.

I'm very happy using it.
With my limited coding experience I implemented it within a few days to UCC.

Main advantage for me is the automation. E.g. I can add animation events from the editor and they will be applied automatically. Also things like speed, fading etc. can be handled with some handy animancer components directly in the editor.
The UCC system helps you very well here mainly bc you can tell the abilities when to start/not start and stop so the animator only needs to read the values from the animatorMonitor.
Hey Klin, there are quite a few ways of integrating UCC and Animancer but what you got going seems good. Would you mind posting a small video showing your setup so we have some insight?