Head from UMA doesn't disappear

Hey there, i have a problem with the UMA integration.

Maybe your UMA integration is to old?
I saw a video Tutorial about UMA and in this Tutorial there where different models like, hand, head and so on.
But in my UMA, the newest, there is only a Male and Femalse BaseMesh.

I opened your script and you use a gameobject, but as i said before, there is only the BaseMesh. The Tags "Head", "Torso", "Legs" and so on exist but nothing happen with it.

----------
I also noticed that the head didn't disappear complete, if i use a recipe with hiding the head. The Mouth and the eye's still exist...
But i also think this is a UMA Problem. (The Last One)

EDIT:
Using UFPS 2 with your integrations

Hi because of the Head i also asked in the UMA Unity Forum.

For deactivate the Head you now need the UMARenderAssets, this works great. You must update your UMA Integration, i think.

Next problem is the jittering from the UMA Model.. :(

Glad you're making progress! We haven't created a UMA integration video, but you can follow these steps to use a UMA character:

Yeah i know ;) i used this Steps for "RUNTIME CREATION"
But as i said, i think you integration is to old,the head isn't anymore a separat mesh, you have to use the RenderAssets for this, your script use this Code:

C#:
            if (m_AddFirstPersonPerspective && m_FirstPersonHiddenObjectNames != null && m_FirstPersonHiddenObjectNames.Length > 0)
            {
                firstPersonHiddenObjects = new GameObject[m_FirstPersonHiddenObjectNames.Length];
                for (int i = 0; i < firstPersonHiddenObjects.Length; ++i)
                {
                    var child = data.gameObject.transform.Find(m_FirstPersonHiddenObjectNames[i]);
                    firstPersonHiddenObjects[i] = child != null ? child.gameObject : null;
                }
            }

You use Gameobjects for this.