Grid Shape Inventory throws 'Item removed from inventory but not from grid'

The inventory system im utilizing is Grid shape, and after moving an item from a container to another the error 'Item removed from inventory but not from grid' is thrown. (Attached trace).

The steps to replicate would be to setup using in the UI Designer 2 containers with the basic setting and trying to move from 1 container to another an item.

This will cause remnants to the first container holding the item while in addition throwing the aforementioned error.

Thank you for your time in assisting me and reading this.

Attachments

• message (1).txt
    3 KB · Views: 3
Thank you for reporting this bug.

It was easily reproducible, but unfortunately there isn't any easy fix I am afraid...
For now I would recommend ignoring the warning. It shouldn't cause too many issues.

Currently Item Shape Inventory Grid has a few problems, I plan to refactor it completely in the next patch (or the one just after). I will make sure to fix the drag & drop error while I'm working on the refactor.

The main problem is that ItemShape Inventory Grid depends on the normal Inventory Grid... that was a bad decision I should have made it something completely different. Once I do, things should go more smoothly. But it does mean you may have to make the grid from scratch again, hopefully with the help of UI Designer that won't be too much of a problem.

I apologize in advance for the long wait