Getting the weapon wheel to show

Hi all,

Might be a silly question, but how do you get the weapon wheel to show? I'm pressing Tab but it won't show.

Thanks ?

I forgot to hook up the weapon wheel in this version. ? I'll add it to the next update.

I forgot to hook up the weapon wheel in this version. ? I'll add it to the next update.
Hi Justin,

So I managed to get the weapon wheel to show. The way to do it is to press escape as soon as you spawn in, then resume the game, and then press Tab. For some reason, it doesn't work immediately as soon as you spawn in. Maybe there's a bug here?

Also, another question, how do I equip the grenade? It's under slot 1, but all I can get are the main weapons under slot 0, I can't equip the grenades ?

In fact, just to add on, if you spawn into the game and then press escape to pause, when you resume, only WASD works but mouse movement stops working. If you then press Tab to show the weapon wheel and then hide it, the mouse works again.

The weapon wheel requires a decent amount of script changes to get working. It wasn't really updated for the version 3 system.

Also, another question, how do I equip the grenade? It's under slot 1, but all I can get are the main weapons under slot 0, I can't equip the grenades ?
The Item Sets aren't setup for equipping in slot 0 in deathmatch - there is an item set video which explains the concepts of item set rules.