Getting BD formations pack to work with third-person controller and TPC.

Transparentz

Trying to set up some enemy AI formations using third person controller, behaviour designer, and A* integration.

I've set up the agents successfully and can get them moving to specified targets using the Destination setter script. But when I add the behaviour designer component onto those agents as done in the integration example scene, the agents just move to the target point with no regard for formation, and then keep walking endlessly. If I remove the target point they still move towards each other, but do not go into any kind of formation.

From reading the documentation I guess I'm supposed to assign each agent a position in the formation somehow? Is there an easy way to do this or am I missing a step as part of my setup?

*TPC in title of post refers to third-person controller. Wrote that twice.

Before using a TPC character, have you gotten the formations working with plain GameObjects? This will be a good example of getting the basics going and then adding in some complexity with TPC.

The key to remember is that the leader should not have the leader field set, and all of the followers should set that leader GameObject.