Flickering Idle animation in TopDown view

Mr. NoJoke

video about the bug

Hi! I need help about flickering Idle animation. I have the link above for the video which shows what is happening with my character. I figurated out that it something to do with Update/FixedUpdate and that the camera and character have different frame rate refresh method. I have FixedUpdate on the character - without it looks even way much worst - and I dont know what else I should change, please help.

Are you using version 2 or version 3 of the character controller? Are you able to reproduce the problem within the demo scene?

Are you using version 2 or version 3 of the character controller? Are you able to reproduce the problem within the demo scene?
Hi Justin, I use version 2. I checked the demo scene with top down view and was working totally fine. Then I found what caused the problem: I had the character imported from Unreal and in not play mode her body was 90 degrees down to front, laying on the floor. I changed that in an animation program, the character is always standing now, even in not play mode and your controller just works fine. Thank you for your help.