First Person Camera Blank Blue Screen

I'm following getting started guide and when I use the first person perspective or both perspectives the camera shows up blank with the blue background color. Third person works perfect. I'm using the lightweight render pipeline if that effects anything. I'm running it on a blank scene. Thanks!

Unfortunately the LWRP is not currently supported. The LWRP doesn't support camera stacking so I need to come up with a new implementation for this. I don't have an ETA on when this new implementation will be available but it is a pretty high priority as people are starting to move the LWRP.

Unfortunately the LWRP is not currently supported. The LWRP doesn't support camera stacking so I need to come up with a new implementation for this. I don't have an ETA on when this new implementation will be available but it is a pretty high priority as people are starting to move the LWRP.
Good to know. Thanks!

Good to know that LWRP is getting some support. The camera stacking is not supported in SRP's Unity provides so this affects the HDRP as well.