First Person Base not using Nolan

Melle

I'm not using the Nolan character so I don't have a First Person Base of that character.
How should I add an item when I don't have the characters arms in a separate prefab?

Yea that was what I was following.
But my model is not Nolan.
1545659441651.png

So it doesn't match the arms the belongs to Nolan, NolanFirstPersonArms.

1545659363854.png

So how do I add items in an easy way so I can see the arms on my model, not Nolan's arms?

You need to create (in the 3dStudio or other software) a separate 3d model of arms (without body) with rig and corresponiding animations.
Also You need to duplicate firstpersondemo animator controller and change animations in this controller on your`s

After that you should use your model and animator controller following the video.

You need to create (in the 3dStudio or other software) a separate 3d model of arms (without body) with rig and corresponiding animations.
Also You need to duplicate firstpersondemo animator controller and change animations in this controller on your`s

After that you should use your model and animator controller following the video.

Ok, I was looking at this page https://opsive.com/support/document...ler/getting-started/setup/character-creation/
Do you know if FPS Mesh Tool can separate the arms of characters?