Feature Requests:Change the shortcut of 'Find Task'

rockear

Hey...I am not sure if or not already have this feature.The functionality of via pressing 'white space' to calling 'find task' popup is very cool and useful.But I am a programmer from a non-english country. I use Command + WhiteSpace as shortcut to switching typing-method for several years...and in our typing-method 'whitespace' is used for giving a 'confirm' ...So Pressing WhiteSpace is already a subliminal behavior for me... But pressing whitespace always trigger the 'Find Task' popup on behavior-editor...So could change the shortcut of calling 'find task' popup. Or just give a checkbox to disable the functionality of 'calling find-task popup'?
Thanks!!

I can definitely add that :) There should be a way to add a dropdown to the preferences with all of the key codes for the quick search dialogue so you can select a new key, but if there's not then I'll just add a preference to completely disable it. I'll send you a PM with the new version after I add it.

I can definitely add that :) There should be a way to add a dropdown to the preferences with all of the key codes for the quick search dialogue so you can select a new key, but if there's not then I'll just add a preference to completely disable it. I'll send you a PM with the new version after I add it.

Thanks Justin!You are so nice! :):)(y)(y)(y)