Equip Unequip Item ability get stuck, cant equip any items

Grannyboy

Since last update my "Equip Unequip" item ability is getting stuck when changing to a secondary weapon. I checked demo scene and copied all values but it is still getting stuck.
How is it supposed to work when toggling weapons? I have the weapon in inventory at start, still cant toggle. Then I tried to pick up the weapon/item during run time but still cant toggle to them.
toggleProblem.PNG

Inventory should be all good:
toggleproblem2.PNG

toggleproblem3.PNG

Also: I copied the demoItemCollection to my own since its so annoying to remake all my item definitions as soon as I update, could this have caused the error?

What version did you update from? If you are coming from a version prior to version 2.4 make sure you first remove the opsive folder. Beyond that equipping really hasn't changed recently so I don't think the update caused the problem. This page gives a good set of troubleshooting steps:

Also: I copied the demoItemCollection to my own since its so annoying to remake all my item definitions as soon as I update, could this have caused the error?
The only thing with that is that you'll need to make sure the ItemTypes are from your new ItemCollection. This is the recommended approach, though.

I went from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4 and since then it broke somehow. I really dont feel like creating my character from scratch but I believe thats the only thing left to do!

Everything in the inventory seems to work properly. But I get stuck on Equip Unequip Item ability...