Encountering NullPointer when trying to move

Good morning, thus far I have been using UCC with various Synty characters, which are all constructed in a similar structure and all work well with UCC.

Yesterday I decided to learn how to use UMA, and I got the Power Tools add-on so that I could make prefab UMA characters and hopefully skip having to get too deep into the weeds with UMA. The prefab generation works and I've been excited to use it with UCC, I'm also using Rewired and the associated integration, however I'm *not* using the UMA/UCC integration because I'm just using prefab characters that I made with power tools. Hopefully all that background info makes sense.

The issue is that when I take this prefabricated UMA character and build him in UCC, it works, he gets build as a humanoid and all the colliders go in place correctly, however when I run the game I get this error as soon as I try to move:

[Exception] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Adventure.GetDeltaYawRotation() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/ThirdPersonController/Character/MovementTypes/Adventure.cs:72

UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.GetDeltaYawRotation() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs:196

KinematicObjectManager+KinematicCharacter.FixedMove() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:184

KinematicObjectManager.FixedUpdate() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:671

I made sure I have the Rewired Input component on the character, with the Unity Input component removed, and the Movement Type setup looks fine to me. Thanks for any tips you might have!

I haven't used the Power Tools addon so there may need to be an integration but if you are spawning your character you'll want to ensure that you set the character property of the camera controller to the spawned character rather than the prefab.