ECS portage

I have been following along with ECS and have a small side project going to test things out. I didn't know that ECS was slated for official release with 2019.3 though - can you send me a link where they talk about that?

But yes, we do plan on supporting ECS or the jobs system. I'm not sure what makes the most sense yet as I still want you to be able to create custom tasks so that may rule out ECS but at the minimum it should support jobs.

I have been following along with ECS and have a small side project going to test things out. I didn't know that ECS was slated for official release with 2019.3 though - can you send me a link where they talk about that?
My bad, I confused Burst release and ECS :/ It's even not 19.3 but 19.2, sorry :rolleyes: I read to much ECS forum :unsure:

But yes, we do plan on supporting ECS or the jobs system. I'm not sure what makes the most sense yet as I still want you to be able to create custom tasks so that may rule out ECS but at the minimum it should support jobs.
Nice, I'm very curious how you will do that ;)

2019.2 :)

I won't have an ECS version of Behavior Designer ready by then, but hope to at least be able to get started. I'll be taking my time on this version to ensure everything is done correctly. This also means that I'll be switching to use UIElements instead of IMGUI for the editor UI.

Yeah sooner what I have expected ^^

I won't have an ECS version of Behavior Designer ready by then, but hope to at least be able to get started. I'll be taking my time on this version to ensure everything is done correctly. This also means that I'll be switching to use UIElements instead of IMGUI for the editor UI.

Take all time you need, I know that will not be an easy task !