Disable mouse rotation in first person view

Hi Justin, I want to disable the mouse rotation in the first person view and let the 'A D' key control the character's Y axis rotation. what should I do?

This isn't built in so you'll need to modify the First Person View Type to support these changes. This sounds sort of similar to the RPG View Type so you can take a look at that view type for an example.

This isn't built in so you'll need to modify the First Person View Type to support these changes. This sounds sort of similar to the RPG View Type so you can take a look at that view type for an example.
In the DEMO version, the third-person RPG perspective, Nolan will not move when turning. But when I created a new Nolan (third-person RPG perspective), he would move when he rotated. For example, when I hold down the left button, Nolan will rotate to the left, but he will also move to the left at the same time.

I want Nolan to turn like the DEMO version. Only rotate without moving, what should I do?

The RPG movement is controlled by the RPG Movement Type. This movement type works with the view type to determine when the character should move. You'll likely need a similar setup.