Delayed Death

Kyle

Hello! I made explosive barrels just like the explosive boxes are set up on the Demo. I've been looking at the Health script attempting to delay its death so if two barrels are near each other the initial explosion will push the other away before it itself explodes. The Delay under death is only for the audio clip and I saw Deactivate on Death but that was for the mesh only. Lastly I saw the On Death Event and hooked up the barrel to look at the functions of the health script. I saw a ImmediateDeath() but no delay. Before I write my own function I wanted to ask if there was already anything like this in place, I searched on the forums and through the documentation but didn't turn up anything. Thank you for the help!

This will take your own script, I would subclass the health component to add it.

Cool thank you for the confirmation, I really appreciate it. Doing things solo for the most part and time is a resource. Didn't want to create something that may have already been in place. Really loving how everything is put together, excellent and professional.