DeathMatch AI Version 3 issue

Christ4673

I have downloaded the 4 packages as described in the docs, all the most updated versions of behavior movement, behavior designer, UCC version 3 and the UCC Integration from the support downloads page. I downloaded all those assets first then last I installed Deathmatch AI. The following error occurs. As far as i can tell this isnt related to any other asset and appears to be an error from within the code itself. I could be wrong but at this point i dont know why its not working, this is the only console error.

Assets\Opsive\DeathmatchAKKit\Scripts\AI\DeathmatchAgent.cs(145,81):error CS1061: 'ShootableAction' does not contain a definition for 'AmmoRemainingCount' and no accessible extension method 'AmmoItemDefinition' accepting a first argument of type 'ShootableAmmoModule' could be found (are you missing a using directive or assembly reference?)

I'm also getting an error during import, but mine is:
Assets\Opsive\DeathmatchAIKit\Editor\Managers\AgentManager.cs(65,29): error CS1061: 'DeathmatchAgent' does not contain a definition for 'PauseOnDeath' and no accessible extension method 'PauseOnDeath' accepting a first argument of type 'DeathmatchAgent' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I have downloaded the 4 packages as described in the docs, all the most updated versions of behavior movement, behavior designer, UCC version 3 and the UCC Integration from the support downloads page. I downloaded all those assets first then last I installed Deathmatch AI. The following error occurs. As far as i can tell this isnt related to any other asset and appears to be an error from within the code itself. I could be wrong but at this point i dont know why its not working, this is the only console error.

Assets\Opsive\DeathmatchAKKit\Scripts\AI\DeathmatchAgent.cs(145,81):error CS1061: 'ShootableAction' does not contain a definition for 'AmmoRemainingCount' and no accessible extension method 'AmmoItemDefinition' accepting a first argument of type 'ShootableAmmoModule' could be found (are you missing a using directive or assembly reference?)
That error indicates that you aren't running the most recent version of the character controller. The Deathmatch AI Kit requires version 3.0.5.

I'm also getting an error during import, but mine is:
The Behavior Designer / Ultimate Character Controller integration was also updated with version 3.0.5.

That error indicates that you aren't running the most recent version of the character controller. The Deathmatch AI Kit requires version 3.0.5.

The Behavior Designer / Ultimate Character Controller integration was also updated with version 3.0.5.

Phew you are a lifesaver I honestly would of never thought of that! Thanks so much! Updating now! Up and running woohoo!

All good now, thanks Justin! :)