Custom Hotbar and Multi Stacks

Say I want to create a custom hotbar using an Item Slot Collection and my main collection is a MultiStackItemCollection with a default stack size...lets say its 10. If you drag 2 of these stacks to the hotbar collection, the hotbar collection does not have the same stacking features and the stacks add together with incorrect math (2 stacks of 10 end up becoming 30). I am wondering if my hotbar collection also has to be a MultiStack with the same parameters as main in order to respect the stacks?

Here is a video showing what I'm talking about: https://streamable.com/hlua4a

Thanks!

Well that really is an odd behavior... But as you assumed the ItemSlotCollection does not have multi stacks. That being said it shouldn't need it. All it needs is an ItemRestriction to limit the stack size. Because by default the ItemSlotCollection can already have multiple stacks of the same item.
Learn about ItemRestrictions here:

My guess is that something is wrong with your setup. Should the Inventory Grid show the items that are inside your ItemSlotCollectionView (slot collection hotbar)? If not use filters to hide the items from the ItemSlotCollection in the InvnetoryGrid.

If you are still having issues after that I'll take some time to try and reproduce you setup to see if I can figure out what is going on.