Control freak UFPS integration

Stanimirp

This is probably something related to the button mappings. Make sure your touchpad name matches the horizontal/forward mappings.

Well mappings seem ok, everything matches, but still doesnt work

By the way should i not convert scripts? because i think theres something that this conversion thing is messing up

Yup, this script conversion is screwing up the touchpad, PlayerInput.cs shouldnt be converted in order for the touchpad to work

watching this thread -
Justin, I would really appreciate if you could share me a Demo.unity scene with Control Freak integrated for Ultimate Touch Controller.

@Justin - i Have also emailed support at opsive - requesting if possible email me the Demo.unity scene with control freak integrated and if possible links to APKs.

as me also trying to do the same - but somehow unable to do so till now, due to errors and confusion.

Last edited:
I am having a similar problem with Look - Trackpad not responding on the CF2-Opsive-Rig. The Horizontal Swipe is mapped to Mouse X and Vertical Swipe is mapped to Mouse Y, but nothing happens to the camera when I swipe (no look around action). Do I need to do something to the camera? I did not understand the comment above about converting PlayerInput.cs.

I know the Trackpad is taking input because if I bind the Jump to Press Binding Axis Target command, my character jumps. Just can't figure out why the lookaround function does not work.