Conditional Abort and interrupt problem

chawang

Hello, I'm trying to make my Ai does 3 different types of attack moves A,B and C, and if none of those meet the requirements, we will run D which will seek the player. But I'm trying to stop checking other requirements if we are currently checking or performing one move(For example if we are performing move C, I want to stop checking the status of A and B). I tried to use interrupt and perform interrupt but not working.

Some of the conditional task I made myself got a timer(While checking, the task status will be running) During this process I want to Stop checking other status too.

Attachments

• scshot.jpg
    scshot.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 21
What isn't working? For this case using the interrupt tasks is correct.
Hello Justin, thanks for replying. The issues it that if we are on task B already, somehow(probably because of the conditional aborts), Task A's condition is still being checked, and as soon A becomes true, task B will be interrupted and switched to task A. I added interrupt to stop checking task A if we are already on task B, but did not work.

I could not figure out why, so I tried a different way to achieve it. I stopped using conditional aborts with interruption, Instead, I have added a repeater on top of the selector of attack moves, and it works this way now.

What isn't working? For this case using the interrupt tasks is correct.
But now I have encountered a different problem where I have a shared bool comparison not synced somehow, as the screenshot shows, the "PerformingAttack" is true already, but the seek task is still running which means it did not update the comparison result?

By the way the repeater on the left-side is an external behavior tree, not sure if that's what cause the problem?

Attachments

• 捕获.PNG
    捕获.PNG
    60.5 KB · Views: 17
  • s2.PNG
    s2.PNG
    49.8 KB · Views: 16
Your circled conditional task isn't being reevaluated so when the Seek is active it won't be rechecked.