Chronos with UCC?

Hello,

I saw that TPC 1.0 had a Chronos integration, I wondered if anything like that was needed for UCC? I haven't tested Chronos with UCC yet but I intend to use the two together and wanted to confirm with you whether this was presently doable.

I actually didn't know that version 1 was integrated with Chronos. I haven't tried it with version 2 but it'll probably take an integration in order to revert the complete state of the character controller. I actually dealt with this some when I started on the server authoritative network implementation and it's not a very easy problem to solve. It requires a lot of work in order to properly roll back the character to be in the exact state it used to be in.

Oh interesting, did the developer of Chronos write that integration? Yeah I can imagine it's not a quick integration to write. Plus UCC has its own time scale controls, which were what made me think to ask.

Sounds like it's unlikely I will see this anytime soon, but if it turns out it's less complex than previously thought, I for one would be very grateful.

Perhaps Chronos could just tap into the already present time scale attributes that are present? I would also imagine that one the authoritative aspect is fully implemented and documented it might be easier for an integration to come to light. I would definitely be interested in this as well.

Reviving this in 2021!

Any news/plans/workarounds? Could really do with ffwd-able/rwnd-able UCC for the project we're working on!