"Character Array resized."

I am attempting to use the UCC with behavior designer. I am getting an error in UCC that I did not notice before but may have had. I am posting here because it refers to a UCC script. Here is the error

Code:
Characters array resized. For best performance increase the size of the Start Character Count variable within the Deterministic Object Manager to a value of at least 2
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.DeterministicObjectManager:RegisterCharacterInternal(UltimateCharacterLocomotion) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/DeterministicObjectManager.cs:295)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.DeterministicObjectManager:RegisterCharacter(UltimateCharacterLocomotion) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/DeterministicObjectManager.cs:283)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion:OnEnable() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:561)

That warning is more informational but if you increase the size of the characters within the Deterministic Object Manager it'll go away.