CategoryAttributeViewSet inspector throws an error

desukarhu

Hey,

I'm getting the following error when opening up a CategoryAttributeViewSet on an inspector:

Code:
[Exception] InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
ItemCategoryAttributeNameBindingView.BindItem() at /3rd Party Systems/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Editor/Inspectors/ItemCategoryAttributeBindingView.cs:364

ReorderableList.AddListItem() at <e1a119fd74774c44940378925befb8cc>:0

ReorderableList.Refresh() at <e1a119fd74774c44940378925befb8cc>:0

ReorderableList.Refresh() at <e1a119fd74774c44940378925befb8cc>:0

ItemCategoryAttributeBindingView.ShowAttributeTab() at /3rd Party Systems/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Editor/Inspectors/ItemCategoryAttributeBindingView.cs:252

ItemCategoryAttributeBindingView.Refresh() at /3rd Party Systems/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Editor/Inspectors/ItemCategoryAttributeBindingView.cs:122

ItemCategoryAttributeBindingView.SetItemCategory() at /3rd Party Systems/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Editor/Inspectors/ItemCategoryAttributeBindingView.cs:165

CategoryAttributeViewSetInspector.Select() at /3rd Party Systems/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Editor/Inspectors/CategoryAttributeViewSetInspector.cs:161

CategoryAttributeViewSetInspector.<ShowFooterElements>b__9_3() at /3rd Party Systems/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Editor/Inspectors/CategoryAttributeViewSetInspector.cs:79

Also it causes the inspector to be completely blank (I'm still able to edit it in inspector debug mode):
attributeviewset.png

I'm fairly confident this issue was fixed already. are you using the latest version 1.2.12?

Here I found the person that found the issue last month, he shared the bug fix:

I'm fairly confident this issue was fixed already. are you using the latest version 1.2.12?

Here I found the person that found the issue last month, he shared the bug fix:
I am on the latest version, but the way I had to update my UIS is file by file to avoid any changes to code I've dumbly made directly to the source code instead of extending, so I might have missed stuff.

It seems that I also had to fix the "BindItem" function in "ItemCategoryAttributeNameBindingView" class which is in the same file, it was also using AttributeBinding instead of AttributeBindingBase. Now it works.