Can't Spawn Multiple Player at the Same Time

mncgdev

Hi,, Why i can't spawn more than 1 character at the same time ?
any suggestions please...

Last edited:
Take a look at the Spawn Manager section of this page for what script you need to override for spawning different characters:

@Justin,
i already implement that "GetCharacterPrefab" but i can't spawn more than one character at the same time,
the first character successfully spawning, but the other character not spwning (from lobby), only the host can spawn the character..

note: Left = Host (spawn successful), right = Client (not spawning character)

Attachments

• NotSpawn.JPG
    NotSpawn.JPG
    346.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
That doesn't look like the Unity editor scene has finished loading. Are you getting any errors? Does the demo scene work?

Same issue here. I made a Lobby and asked the master to load the scene. As they are all synchronized, all clients are loaded to the scene. at the same time... And only the master is spawned.

Any updates on this issue?

Few days ago had no issues with Opsive SpawnManager script , but now only the master will spawn in....

Previous to having this issue I could happily have multiple clients spawn in no problems.....

I feel like changing it so that anyone outside of master can also Instantiate characters could break something else?

And in fact this does break in my game even trying to above 'commenting out' solution...

Players still don't spawn in correctly, they are apparently in the same room but nothign is synced and can't see each other

Same is happening here when loading a new scene, used to work before I had this
if (PhotonNetwork.IsMasterClient)
{
if (PhotonNetwork.CurrentRoom.PlayerCount == Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Multiplayer.PhotonPun.Demo.MenuManager.waitForPlayerCount)
{
PhotonNetwork.LoadLevel(m_SceneName);
}
}

If you can tell me how to reproduce the issue within the demo scene I can take a look.