Can't get UCC to walk (and stop) correctly

amrita

Hi, I have a character (UCC) created through the UCC tool with AI and NavMeshAgent checked.
I then created a BD tree with 2 branch:
1 - start the search task and when find something on the search layer start the seek task to reach the object.
2 - this branch is on the left, so it has higher priority. When the conditional "trigger entered" task succeed, start a UCC ability.

2 issue:
1 - if I force the agent to use RootMotion (through the root motion checkbox of the UCC locomotion script) he walks "in steps", kinda walk-stop-walk-stop- and so on as the animation restart every hundreds of milliseconds. If I uncheck the root motion checkbox, the animation works correctly, but the character moves too fast (seems to slide on the floor). Tried to reduce the Speed parameter on the Search task but nothing change...
2 - on the high priority branch, the TriggerEntered task never succeed. When the search task find an object, I store it in a FoundObject variable and than move it in a TargetObject variable (as in the test scene when the player is seen or heared). Both FoundObject and TargetObject are GameObject. The target property of the TriggerEntered task is set on the TargetObject variable. Should I use a Trigger variable in order to let the TriggerEntered task to work? Or the task should autonomously find the trigger on the specified game object?

It's tough to debug these type of issues without sitting down and looking at it because there is a lot to it.

To start with have you taken a look at the UCC integration scene? Does that work correctly? This agent uses root motion so is good to compare against.