Cant climb when specific item is equipped

Grannyboy

I have this issue with the free climb ability. When I have only my body item "Kick" equipped I cant climb. But if I have a regular melee weapon equipped its no problem, please see attached video.

Here is what errors that I get:
1681667698270.png

I tried several things for example this:
Having allow equipped items
1681667744891.png

Also allow item definitions etc. Still get the error. The kick has this category set rule
1681667781534.png

There seems to be a bug where if you leave empty category bases like this picture you get those errors:
1681668450449.png

@Sangemdoko maybe you can have a look if this is set up correct

What is line 702 of FreeClimb.cs for you? For me it is a } so can never cause an error.

Hmm thats odd, I avoid to ever change any Opsive scripts. And im 100% sure I havent edit that script.

I will proceed and link additional information about the errors when I get home!

Ok, on line 369 of ItemSetManager can you add a if (defaultItemSet != null) { and seeing if that fixes it?

Code:
                if (defaultItemSet != null) {
                    for (int j = 0; j < defaultItemSet.ItemIdentifiers.Length; j++) {
                        if (itemDefinition.InherentlyContains(defaultItemSet.ItemIdentifiers[j])) {
                            return true;
                        }
                    }
                }

If that doesn't fix it can you send a repro project to support@opsive.com so we can take a closer look?