Can't add items to script execution order. Error: ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: Assets/Opsive/Shared/Game/

brl0000

Trying to diagnose some odd jittery behaviour with some of my own classes and the drive ability, I'm needing to change the order of script execution, as well as add an item or two to the list. But when I click the "+" button, I get the following error:

Can't add items to script execution order. Error: ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: Assets/Opsive/Shared/Game/Opsive.Shared.Game.dll.meta

Even clearing out the script execution order, I still see this when trying to add an item to rebuild it. Has anyone else seen this error? Safe to delete the offending metadata and reimport its .dll maybe?

using Unity 2020.2.0b1.2959

Thanks

So after deleting the metata cited in the error and reimporting the .dll, the error is exactly the same.

It seems fine on my end - what version of UCC and Unity are you using? Also do you have any unresolved compile errors? If so, those need to be fixed before you can change the script execution order I believe.

Very strange, it's definitely fine for me in Unity 2020 in the demo scene. Google returns 0 results for that error too (and it's not an Opsive error). I know it's a pain but maybe try a clean project and re-importing/installing UCC. Justin may have other ideas.