Can not install Dialogue System integration

CruttMutt

Hello!

I have recently purchased TPCC, BD and Dialogue Systems and have been trying to integrate them.

So far I have had no issues with TPCC and Dialogue Systems. Unfortunately, even following all the instructions I am not able to see any options or tasks in BD for DS at all.

I have followed the guides on Pixel Crushers website and imported both theirs and your integration packages and placed the Behavior Tree Lua Bridge component on the NPC with the desired conversation tree. Then opened BD to still find no tasks for DS available. I hope I'm just missing something silly.

I am using Windows, Unity 2019.3.10f1.

I am so keen to integrate these new assets into my project and hope you or anyone can help! I couldn't resist getting them together.

Thanks,

Shane

Last edited:
When I was updating the Dialogue System integration for the character controller I accidently replaced the Behavior Designer integration. Thanks for letting me know - if you try the download again it should point to the correct file.

Fantastic! This is all working perfectly now. Thanks so much for the super fast response. I've been loving the products so will be sure to 5 star them all this evening.

Thanks legend!