Camera Turning Rate Issue

When I rotate the camera I don't get any stuttering but it could be related to the position smoothing value of the third person view type. Try decreasing that value to see if it helps at all. You may also want to play with your vsync settings.

Here's a video of what's going.

I have tweaked the look sensitivity, look vector mode, look acceleration threshold in the Rewired Input component on the player. I'm not sure what's happening. What's weird that inside the editor the turning movement works just fine but when I compile the game into exe form that when you notice the turning issue. It appears that turning the vsync off is when you really notice it.

Does vsync play a major role with UCC?

Last edited:
I didn't see any issues in that demo. I'm trying to figure out if there is any issues between UCC and Rewired. In my project it seems like there is some type of minor lag with moving the mouse when aiming. I can't seem to place my finger on it.

But I did notice that the sensitivity while zoomed in using the Sniper Rifle is so high. Is it possible to have two different sensitivity settings? One for Hip and one for Aim.

I didn't see any issues in that demo. I'm trying to figure out if there is any issues between UCC and Rewired. In my project it seems like there is some type of minor lag with moving the mouse when aiming. I can't seem to place my finger on it.
To eliminate any extra variables I would remove Rewired and see if it still does it. From there can you reproduce it within the demo scene?

But I did notice that the sensitivity while zoomed in using the Sniper Rifle is so high. Is it possible to have two different sensitivity settings? One for Hip and one for Aim.
Yes - you can use the state system to change the sensitivity when the character is aiming.

To eliminate any extra variables I would remove Rewired and see if it still does it. From there can you reproduce it within the demo scene?

Yes - you can use the state system to change the sensitivity when the character is aiming.

I have sent you a PM about the turning. Also, Which property am I adding on the Aim state for changing the sensitivity?

I have this same problem. Did anyone find a solution yet?

When I'm in Play Mode in the Unity editor it all works perfectly.
Yet when i build the game and run, this exact problem shows up...

I have tried both with the Unity Input and ReWired Input.

EDIT:
When I put the Application.targetFrameRate to 60 it works just fine!

Last edited:
Last edited: