[BUG] UMA Integration Error When Only Using TPC

Tanman555

I've encountered a small error when I imported the UMA integration into Unity. Inside the UMACharacterBuilderInspector script, there's a variable called addFirstPersonPerspective, that's created if the First Person Controller is installed.

C#:
#if FIRST_PERSON_CONTROLLER
            EditorGUILayout.LabelField("First Person", InspectorStyles.BoldLabel);
            var addFirstPersonPerspective = PropertyFromName("m_AddFirstPersonPerspective");
            EditorGUILayout.PropertyField(addFirstPersonPerspective);
            if (addFirstPersonPerspective.boolValue) {
                EditorGUI.indentLevel++;
                EditorGUILayout.PropertyField(PropertyFromName("m_FirstPersonMovementType"));
                EditorGUILayout.PropertyField(PropertyFromName("m_FirstPersonHiddenObjectNames"), true);
                EditorGUILayout.PropertyField(PropertyFromName("m_InvisibleShadowCastorMaterial"));
                EditorGUILayout.PropertyField(PropertyFromName("m_FirstPersonBaseObjects"), true);
                EditorGUI.indentLevel--;
            }
            GUILayout.Space(5);
#endif

Because I'm only using TPC, the variable isn't created. But it's referenced near the bottom of the method, without the FIRST_PERSON_CONTROLLER preprocessor.

C#:
    if (addFirstPersonPerspective.boolValue && addThirdPersonPerspective.boolValue) {
    EditorGUILayout.PropertyField(PropertyFromName("m_StartFirstPersonPerspective"));
    }

I fixed this small error by wrapping the if statement around the same preprocessor statement.

C#:
#if FIRST_PERSON_CONTROLLER
            if (addFirstPersonPerspective.boolValue && addThirdPersonPerspective.boolValue) {
                EditorGUILayout.PropertyField(PropertyFromName("m_StartFirstPersonPerspective"));
            }
#endif