[BUG] First person camera jumping on movement

DankP3

1. Character controller variant (Ultimate Character Controller, First Person Controller, etc).
UCC 3.0.1

2. Unity version (include which SRP, beta Unity versions aren't supported)
2021.3.12f1 HDRP

3. Bug description
Please see video (it's taking forever to convert so may need to be downloaded): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OayoN3i4y-ykpTHtjg9csYNN8ycA4j96/view?usp=share_link.
When the camera is pitched down (first person perspective) as the character moves, the camera jumps to a new position creating issues visually, and with mesh collision.

Speculatively this may be related to the look down offset, as setting this to Vector3.zero prevents it (with the expected issues of mesh collision), however, it doesnt appear to be changing during movement.

4. Steps to reproduce
Can be observed in the demo scene by moving and stopping whilst having the camera at a low pitch

5. The full error message (if any)
N/A

I looked into this and found that things are actually working correctly. The same thing happens if the character looks forward. The reason this is happening is because when the character moves the head position moves down and the camera follows the head with the Smooth Head Offset field.

Just want to give you a heads up that this was actually caused by something else. I am still debugging but will have it smoother in the next update.