[BUG] Capsule collider state position error when colliding

DankP3

1. Character controller variant (Ultimate Character Controller, First Person Controller, etc).
UCC 2.1.8
2. Unity version (include which SRP, beta Unity versions aren't supported)
2018.4.6f1
3. Bug description
When moving the capsule collider with states, collision break the positioning
Expected result would be that collisions that occur move the player and retain required collider offset (Edit: I appreciate that collision checks would be needed, but at the least the offset should not acquire a relative error).

4. Steps to reproduce

So in this setup, there is a crouch state on the capsule collider that sets the centre to (0,0,0.3), ie. moves it forward:
A. Approach wall standing, leaving room and crouch - capsule moves forward:
capsule2.PNG

B. Stand (collider resets to centre (0,0,0), not shown), walk to wall and crouch again (collider doesn't move, presumably due to collision, but offset is recorded):
capsule4.PNG

C. When standing from this position (sometimes collision prevents standing so you need to angle the character into a new position near the wall) the capsule often moves back, as if it was offset when it wasn't and this offset remains permanent through future changes (note the offset says (0,0,0) as it should):
capsule5.PNG

5. The full error message (if any)
N/A

Last edited:
I thought that I fixed this but that was before all of the collider changes with the swimming add-on. Thanks for the heads up and I'll take a look at this again.