Breath Attribute (not moving)

I've setup the breath attribute like older versions but this time its not updating, how do i set up the breath attribute correctly? i noticed that the demo version ain't moving either.

The new breath parameterss i notice are:
"Amount"
"Auto Update"
"Start Delay"
"Interval"
"Duration"

how do i set this up so it starts decreasing thanks to the Swim's Ability Underwater state?

The attributes changed in 2.3 and I forgot to make the change. I am releasing a new Swimming Pack but the breath attribute in the demo scene looks like:

1613764281653.png

The attributes changed in 2.3 and I forgot to make the change. I am releasing a new Swimming Pack but the breath attribute in the demo scene looks like:

View attachment 5194

Really wish you didn't hide the AutoUpdateValueType as well as remove it from the AttributeModifier in 2.3.x. This was a major for me based on prior issues with the attributemanager and modifiers. I also wish that when you make a major change like this it's listed a little better in the change docs (perhaps an oversight.. I get it). Based on what you stated above as well as in other posts, it would have been nice to know this(w/more in-depth) before updating (I also get it... just venting a little...)

-- However I will say the changes thus far have proven to be better and more responsive to attributes. So looks like I can remove all my "band-aids" now.. Thank you!

Last edited: