Behaviour Designer integration UCC doesn't work

MissBig

This use to work for me when I just had the new third-person controller but it won't work with the ultimate character controller. In the integration demo, the weapons are missing and all. I did update UCC and behavior designer but maybe the integration was in need of updating as well. I also get errors when creating my AI. It is now unusable, I can't use any of these anymore. I thought maybe it was something in my project but I did a clean project and it was still there.

Attachments

• errors.JPG
    errors.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I just tried the integration in a fresh 2019.1 project and it worked. After you have imported the assets within the readme file ensure that you have updated the layers and buttons from the Ultimate Character Controller Scene Manager and have also baked the navmesh.

You might be able to fix those errors by adding an empty item set to your character, then deleting it. I've gotten it on new characters and was able to clear it that way.

I just tried the integration in a fresh 2019.1 project and it worked. After you have imported the assets within the readme file ensure that you have updated the layers and buttons from the Ultimate Character Controller Scene Manager and have also baked the navmesh.
I've actually used an older version of unity 2018.3.6, not 2019.1.

For starters in the integration, there is no weapon in UCC and the AI in the hand so it won't work. When I make my own character on the same map I haven't got any more errors. I have however switched to unity 2019.1.

Attachments

• still don't work.JPG
    still don't work.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 4
I worked out that the weapons get sent away from them and I also had to change the look sensibility. Unless I can figure out that the integration is useless. I might have to redo the scene from scratch.

Ahh, you're using the first person scene. When I tried it I was in third person. The assault rifle problem is specific to 2019.1 and has been fixed in this post. This will also be included in the next UCC release which should be soon.