Behavior flow and variables are not drawn at all with last version and Unity 2018.3

Make sure you are using the version that was built with Unity 2018.3. You should clear your Asset Store download cache and download again to ensure the Asset Store is getting the latest.

Hi! Thanks for your reply! I am using the source code package and downloaded it yesterday, just when I updated to 2018.3.

Do you have any errors? When I tried a fresh import I received this error:

Assembly 'Assets/Behavior Designer/Editor/BehaviorDesigner.Editor.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
Unable to resolve reference 'BehaviorDesigner.Runtime'. Is the assembly missing or incompatible with the current platform?
Reimporting the editor fixed this error.

If no errors can you list the steps to reproduce from a fresh project?

Well, I hoped you could help me with this. If I import the source code package on a brand new project I get the error you said, which disappears after reimporting the editor (it's just the Editor dll is being imported before the rest of the package), but when I try to create an External Behavior Tree I get a null reference, so I can't even test it.

I'd rather like to check things on the current project, which worked well before the update. I guess you could know where the problem is if an external behavior tree doesn't throw any debug information on runtime (nodes should go green, current shared variables values should be shown...).

I was able to reproduce that error. Go ahead and download the source again - I tried an external tree as well and it worked.