Behavior Designer: Mirror Networking Integration

Matt

More and more assets are converting from UNET to Mirror for their out-of-the-box support, so I think it's time I brought Behavior Designer across.

This integration is simply a set of files that originally come with BD, but have been patched to support Mirror. If you do not have Mirror installed in your project, you can still have this Integration installed, it will not error. You can get Mirror Networking from the Unity Asset Store, located here:

Once installed, you will see the following under Conditionals:

Is Network Client: Are we a network client (and not a server/host client)?
Is Network Dedicated Server: Are we running as a network dedicated server (Mirror LAN Server mode)?
Is Network Host Client Server: Are we running as a HostClient server (LAN Party/Host and Client in same instance mode)?

Download Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgR6Upd63k5Qp2BftuNFP2JV4gRX (Version 1.0, April 11th 2019)

I'd love to see it integrated with BD in a later version of 1.6.x, because a lot of people are now using Mirror and Unity's own HLAPI is deprecated (see the warnings in the Unity 2018.3 and higher editor).

As this is a third party integration, do not bug Justin in regards to any issues you have with this integration. Direct your questions to me instead.

Cheers and enjoy!

Last edited: