Behavior Designer doesn't load in my project - all Tasks missing

Are you getting any errors? My guess is that something is causing an error which is preventing the tasks from loading.

If you aren't getting any errors are you able to narrow down what is causing the issue? One way to do this would be to duplicate your project and slowly remove assets, or create a new project and slowly add assets.

Are you getting any errors? My guess is that something is causing an error which is preventing the tasks from loading.

If you aren't getting any errors are you able to narrow down what is causing the issue? One way to do this would be to duplicate your project and slowly remove assets, or create a new project and slowly add assets.
Previously I added it to my project and had to fix namespace errors - classes or enums with same names, right now it doesn't give me any error (I tried deleting and reimporting it several times).

I hoped you could narrow down the classes that could give me this issue (perhaps it is a namespace issue again but somehow it picks up my class instead but with no errors?). I will try your method with asset removal.

All of the Behavior Designer classes are in their own namespace so make sure all of your custom classes are as well. This will prevent the compiler from getting confused on which object to reference.

I put all my scripts in my own assembly and it seems to have helped, thank you!
Though I wish I could track which files caused problems in the end.

Although now it seems like I can't find BehaviorDesigner assembly reference, might have to create myself?

1672996338751.png

Heya! So following up on this problem, any tasks I create in my own Assembly do not appear in the designer window, any way to remedy this? Otherwise I have to put tasks into project without any assemblies.

Having separate assemblies is no problem. My guess is that there is some other type of error. I would try a fresh project just to see if you can narrow down the issue.