BD Does Not Work in Built Game

I have just built the game and BD started not functioning. All of my AI characters work in the editor, and simply stand still in the built game. I tried that couple of times, and it seems to occur every time. Do you have any advice on what I might be doing wrong?

Do you have any error reports? I'd create a small sample scene just to test things out so you can narrow the cause.

Code:
"GetRemainingDistance" can only be called on an active agent that has been placed on a NavMesh.
UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent:get_remainingDistance()
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities.AI.NavMeshAgentMovement:ApplyPosition() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/Abilities/AI/NavMeshAgentMovement.cs:90)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion:ApplyPosition() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:762)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CharacterLocomotion:Move(Single, Single, Single) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:470)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.DeterministicCharacter:FixedMove() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/DeterministicObjectManager.cs:146)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.DeterministicObjectManager:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/DeterministicObjectManager.cs:589)

Code:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks.Movement.Patrol.Target () (at Assets/Behavior Designer Movement/Scripts/Tasks/Patrol.cs:79)
BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks.Movement.Patrol.OnUpdate () (at Assets/Behavior Designer Movement/Scripts/Tasks/Patrol.cs:65)
BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.BehaviorManager.RunTask (BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.BehaviorTree behaviorTree, Int32 taskIndex, Int32 stackIndex, TaskStatus previousStatus)
BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.BehaviorManager.Tick (BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.BehaviorTree behaviorTree)
BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.BehaviorManager.Tick ()
BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.BehaviorManager.Update ()

Looks like you need to bake the navmesh, and then a patrol target isn't set.