AudioSource deleted throwing errors

Grannyboy

All of a sudden I start to receive a lot of errors:
1669919115106.png

First error show some issue in this script: CharacterFootEffects
1669919139011.png

If I change scene then change back and play I wont get this errors, but stopping the game and starting again in same scene i instantly get all errors again.

I tried to replicate in demo scene but I use the new input system and the demo scene dosent work at all currently.

Are you on version 2 or 3? I just created a version 3 character and didn't get any errors.

Version 3.
It seems to have occured when I created an AI with the character create system. But simply removing this AI wont work... Should maybe do a clean reinstall...
Assets in project is:
A*
Behaviour designer
TPC v3
UIS

I'm curious if you create a fresh project and can reproduce this. I just tried an AI agent but wasn't able to. Maybe it's something that your agent is doing?

I'm curious if you create a fresh project and can reproduce this. I just tried an AI agent but wasn't able to. Maybe it's something that your agent is doing?
I made a completely new project from scratch, set up everything as normal and everything works fine. Now as soon as I add a Grid graph from A* I instantly get all this errors again:

1671730688361.png

When I purge the project of any A* related integrations in the UCC or the Behavior designer this errors disappear. Im fairly sure that there is some bug in the integration with A*!

For some reason the audiosource on feet get mixed up. One is on the "Ball_L" and on the other foot its on the "Toes_R".

If you debug this try installing the A* asset + integration. Create a A* grid and an opsive character with AI enabled + A* movement ability (from integration)
Now when starting the game trying some weapons or the character feet effect, it throws plenty errors calling for an destroyed audiocsource.

If I compile all C# scripts it works once when playing. Then if i exit play mode and then enter play mode again i get this errors. Something is being messed up when entering play mode.

Can you send me the repro steps from a fresh project? This will give me a better idea of the cause.

For some reason the audiosource on feet get mixed up. One is on the "Ball_L" and on the other foot its on the "Toes_R".
The audio sources can be shared so this doesn't look like it's the problem.

I've had this issue happen to me in two separate projects with similar set up. Im trying to reproduce from fresh but cant seem to get it happening atm...
Is there any other way you can help me find the root cause for this issue or atleast fix the project so that its possible to continue working in?
Can I pack it up and send it to you or something?

For some reason the Audio manager wont add "AudioSource prefabs" to my character to play additional sounds.

Removing the "Game" gameobject with all managers removes all the errors. But then adding the managers and playing the game i wont get errors the first time. But then stop playing and playing again I instantly get errors again... There is something bugged with the managers. But importing the files again from a working project wont fix it...

Actually, remove the AudioManager removes the issue completely and audio still plays as usual. Not sure why the AudioManager causes this bug... I keep looking!