Any ETA on the UCC v3 FinalIK integration?

Sounds good. Any chance someone could make a video tutorial after the integration is working with v3?
I do plan on making more video tutorials, but right now the focus is on getting the add-ons and integrations out. But definitely once I get version 3 stable again.

1 request - could you expose m_Target via a property? I use it for SALSA LipSync's head tracking. Thanks
The target is updated every frame so you shouldn't be modifying that field directly. Instead you should modify the m_LookAtTargetPosition which can be done with FinalIKBridge.SetLookAtPosition.

I do plan on making more video tutorials, but right now the focus is on getting the add-ons and integrations out. But definitely once I get version 3 stable again.

The target is updated every frame so you shouldn't be modifying that field directly. Instead you should modify the m_LookAtTargetPosition which can be done with FinalIKBridge.SetLookAtPosition.

Sorry, I’m not looking to modify it, I’m looking to use it as I prefer to use the SALSA head tracking functionality. So I’m just looking for a read-only property.