Aim Movement

Mattis

Hello!
I was wondering if "Aim Movement" is active when aiming weapons, is it like an universal aim movement for all types of weapons? without weapons the character also go into aim movement when aiming ..Is there any switch for it to not have him go into aim movement without weapons?

The Aim Movement state is just the design we took for the demo animator controller. It gets activated when the Aim toggle is activated. If this doesn't work with your design then I definitely recommend creating your own animator.

I really just dont like the animations on it , and was wondering what happends if I swap them with my own walk animations? would it still behave the same way?

The same states will transition no matter what animation is there. For your situation I recommend modifying the animator controller (and animations) to fit your design.

Well I modify everything, but could you please answer my simpel questions. WHERE do it set the transition , where does the magic happend? there are no state anywhere on aim that says use this animation category. Yes I know that, why dont you guys ever answer the questions straight its always a riddle..the animations are ugly af and Im asking , WILL it behave the same way if I use the same animations as I have on movement, eq legs moving but body more still ?

In the animator controller itself. You would swap out the animation and maybe redesign its conditions to whatever your needs may be.

In the animator controller itself. You would swap out the animation and maybe redesign its conditions to whatever your needs may be.
Okay I try to achieve that he only goes into Aim Idle & Aim Movement IF he have an weapon equipped, but It dosent work ... I tried to add a condition Slot0ItemId = 2 ..

Neveer mind.... omg didnt notice those different transitions.... it was 3 different.. I figured it out .. Now I have it as I want .. Only goes into aim idle/movement if SlotItemID equals to 2 .. guess I need it to set to greater than 1 when I have more weapons.