Add [TaskColor] class attribute allow us set default color to a custom task from all possible 9 color sets

Justus

something like [TaskColor(ColorSet.Purple)]

if we could add this feature. we could organize many things in mind without indicate color one by one.
1668770570729.png

The nodes in v1 are drawn with different image backgrounds so they aren't dynamic. We found that this gave the best visual results. In v2 I was using a different node design and it allowed for more dynamic colors. That was using the (now deprecated) GraphView API so I'll need to figure out something different. It's a good idea but I am going to wait until v2.

The nodes in v1 are drawn with different image backgrounds so they aren't dynamic. We found that this gave the best visual results. In v2 I was using a different node design and it allowed for more dynamic colors. That was using the (now deprecated) GraphView API so I'll need to figure out something different. It's a good idea but I am going to wait until v2.
Okay... Is v2 a just a plan now or it'll be avaliable in a near future? will v2 still compatible with tasks we created for v1?

v2 is just a plan - it will use DOTS and is likely more than a year away. I do not know what the task structure will look like but I will try to keep the MonoBehaviour version as similar as possible.