Ability

Tobi_e

Hello, I have a small problem with the animator. I'm not sure what the problem could be. I added a new ability where the enemy should attack. Most of the time it works if I run there and if I'm in range of the enemy he will attack and if I run away he will follow me again. But sometimes when I start the animation it doesn't work properly and then it goes to idle and doesn't play the running animation anymore. when he's idle he won't play the animation until I run away from him again.

Best regrads Tobi

You can turn on the logging on the AnimatorMonitor component to see whether the correct animator parameters are set.

You can turn on the logging on the AnimatorMonitor component to see whether the correct animator parameters are set.
I looked for the Parameters and everything is right. The Other enemy in the Scene is exacly Set Up Like him and He Work fine. The funny thing is that sometimes it's like that and sometimes it's not.

In cases like this it is almost always related to the animation event. This page has some more info:

Make sure your attacking events are being sent or are using a timer.