Version 2.0.1 Released

Thanks for the update.

It would be great if the file name on opsive.com download shows the version (i.e. UltimateCharacterController_2.0.1) in case that does not complicate things. It might also be nice to see archived versions.

Also, it may be helpful to show a note about deleting the scripts folder where the download is being made.

Thank you for such a quick update for so many different issues.

oz-chasetailgames,

Sorry, my earlier post didn't make it clear but the segment I posted was only part of the message. The e-mail I got also had the following message:

"This update contains file changes so ensure you have first removed the Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts directory."

As it turns out, when I delete that directory and try to import the new version, Unity tells me there is nothing to import. But, still fiddling with it.

oz-chasetailgames,

Sorry, my earlier post didn't make it clear but the segment I posted was only part of the message. The e-mail I got also had the following message:

"This update contains file changes so ensure you have first removed the Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts directory."

As it turns out, when I delete that directory and try to import the new version, Unity tells me there is nothing to import. But, still fiddling with it.
Please see my post on this link: http://opsive.com/forum/index.php?t...mport-into-2017-4-10-and-2018-2-9.44/post-340

It will resolve the issue for you.

Hello, after updating to 2.0.1, I'm no longer able to Sprint or Fire My Gun in the demo. I get the following errors:

1537949165146.png

Ohhh, ok so that prompt to update the Input Mapping and Layers didn't pop up for my fresh install. But the steps were easy enough.

Now my framerate is 120 FPS rather than 30~40 FPS (probably because the console has no more errors).

Thanks!