Suggestion on touch controls?

AKing2713

Hello all,

Trying to implement some touch controls to interface with the UCC but being more of a 3d artist and less of a coder I feel like I am way in over my head. Anyone have any suggestions on some touch control assets that integrate with UCC. I know the documentation has some but a lot of them seem out of date. Wondering if anyone has used any that work well with UCC.

Thanks.

I'm not sure if you looked at the Virtual controls that comes with UCC. Myself, I'm using Rewired instead of the built in controls.

I'm not sure if you looked at the Virtual controls that comes with UCC. Myself, I'm using Rewired instead of the built in controls.

I have looked into the virtual controls that come with UCC but didn't find them robust enough. How do you like rewired? Have u used to virtual controls that come with it?

It's my preferred integration of controls for UCC. I have used the mobile controls and it works great and pretty straight forward on settings it up.

Are there any current touch integration requests? I have tried Lean Touch but that works in a completely different way and does not have any button presses so that one won't work but are there any others?