Recent content by Zax

1. Z

Free Climb won't climb straight up, only diagonal.

Ok that was a good plan. I disabled all other bilities and it worked. I then enabled one at a time until I found the problem. The "Stop Movement Animation" ability was the culprit. That was an ability ported over from the main demo atlas. Any idea what it was used for and if it is even...
  2. Z

I brought climbing Atlas into my test scene. He climbs the wall perfectly no issues. I created a simple cube wall and added the identifier script. So I do not think there are any obstructions. I will try the ray cast thing though and let you know. I also brought over the exact wall from the...
  3. Z

Swim only works with Swimming Demo Animator Controller

FIXED. I feel kind of silly but I figured this out. When setting up the add ons pack I needed to specify the "demo" animator controller, not swim demo, to add the swimming effects to it.
  4. Z

Swim only works with Swimming Demo Animator Controller

This may be an easy fix I am just not sure how to do it. I have set up the Demo Atlas with Climb, Agility and Swim add Ons. When I had just Agility and Climb added, the Animator Controller (In the Animator Component of Atlas) Was set to Demo and it worked fine for both add ons. But when I added...
  5. Z

First of all thanks Justin for the prompt response. This asset has come a long way since you took over. I am loving it. Yes everything works great in the demo. I brought my character build to the demo scene and replaced climbing atlas. I get the same result as in my scene. No upward movement...
  6. Z

Ok so I have had some success integrating the add ons for agility and climb. I am using the latest version of everything, clean new project with nothing but UCC and add ons installed. Clean new scene. I am using Atlas from the main demo of UCC. So he is loaded with all the ride, drive, and melee...
  7. Z

Character automatically walks forward and left in demo.

Problem Solved. I reset the Atlas input Script and for some reason that fixed it. all working well now.
  8. Z

Character automatically walks forward and left in demo.

Im Using the latest Unity 2022.3.15f1 Started a Brand New Project 3d URP Downloaded and Imported Ultimate Character Controller 3.0.17p1 Tried to open Demo Scene, got main menu but it appeared to keep scrolling up to first button. So clicked on it anyways and entered demo. Character...