Recent content by zaguarman

1. Z

Is there any Class Diagram for this tool?

Im kinda noob and while debugging I always find myself searching how is everything connected and what will be triggered next. The documentation helps but it very superficial. Any other cheatsheets are also very appreciated. Thanks in advance :)
  2. Z

Is there any spreadsheet with the default IDs and what they mean?

I always find something like this and its very frustrating reverse engineer them in order to understand what is going on. Would help me a lot to have some kind of overview. Thanks :)
  3. Z

Melee attack while jumping?

I want the character to be able to make melee attacks and jump or viceversa. This was being blocked in the UsesItemActionType method in the Use class inherited from ItemAbility. I disabled it by returning true. if (startingAbility is Jump) { for (int i = 0; i < m_UsableItems.Length; ++i) {...
  4. Z

Sample download not working?

? I thought that field was a filter/search... Thanks again Justin!
  5. Z

Is there any input buffer?

Hi Justin, I was looking at the code and I'm not sure how to build the Input Buffer class. It seems the player input is directly attached to the different abilities so they run just after input was made. Could you give me some more advice aproaching this topic? Im currently very new to game...
  6. Z

Sample download not working?

I clicked on the samples button and got driven to this link: Sample downloads But I can't click on anything to get any sample project. I tried with Opera and Chrome, both with adblocker disabled. The button I mean: Thanks for your time.
  7. Z

Im trying to save the inputs of the player within a given time frame and activate them as soon as possible. For example the Super Smash Ultimate where you can push attack while a recovery animation is being played and it will attack as soon as possible without the need to do a perfect timing...
  8. Z

I was searching for it with no luck. Is there any? If not would be very happy to get some indications on where to build it. Thanks.