Recent content by Zadealer

1. Zadealer

How I can sync Behavior Design With Animation?

I have a non-humanoid character (Wolf) with its animations. all I need to make is, that a wolf runs toward the player and then attacks him; while it attacks the player, the player's health decreases. how the hell I can do sth like that? I feel like I'm so scattered and I don't know how or where...
  2. Zadealer

Inventory system

well, I will stick to this method ... doing a separate inventory seems to be a quite drag process. I'm so grateful for ur assistance thus far.
  3. Zadealer

Inventory system

I'm sorry for the late reply. sadly I'm not ... upgrade such systems and with their integration is not an easy job and I'm afraid that I can break the systems. but no worries I will update it to the last version. so the solution is to wait for the magic shot to finish then the item moves from...
  4. Zadealer

Inventory system

and another question, please. in the item description, there is a category attribute view set. is there another version but for item definition and not item category?
  5. Zadealer

Inventory system

well, that was so useful. but there is an error ... when the spell is equipped, the spell cannot be moved to the skill. and also when I abuse the system; like when I click many times on the skill, it keeps duplicating and nothing happens (no animation nor partical effect runs). and in the photo...
  6. Zadealer

Inventory system

the issue was in the grid tab since there is a tab to show ALL of the equipment and the "Body" is added to the ALL item category ... so the inventory was showing up the "Body" I fix it by adding the Hidden item category to the hide item category which is located in the script called the item...
  7. Zadealer

Inventory system

using Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core.DataStructures; using Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.ItemActions; using System; using UnityEngine; [Serializable] public class SentMagicItemsToSkillsInventory : Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.ItemActions.ItemAction { [SerializeField] protected...
  8. Zadealer

Inventory system

Well, I found out my idiotic mistake. turns out that the equipable item collection is set to hidden, that’s what causes all the issues. but I have 2 problems now. 1. even though I give the Hidden item category to the body and added the filter in the inventory, it keeps appearing. That’s...
  9. Zadealer

Inventory system

I recheck items slots/ items abilities and ultimate character locomotion, and it all match the demo scene. and I even check how the Hotbar equip the skill and it does match how it equips in the demo scene. the problem is ... once the character equips the spell. it cannot unequip it. and I...
  10. Zadealer

Inventory system

I did check it and I follow it step by step but I keep getting this warning. The item failed to equip. UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object) Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Integrations.UltimateInventorySystem.CharacterUseItemAction:OnItemAbilityActive...
  11. Zadealer

Inventory system

but how I can do it? from where do I select this option? I even try to give it a high amount of value. but it seems that the character control equip the spell no matter the amount ... it just equip it all. I checked the documentation and I was trying to figure it out ... but the editor gives...
  12. Zadealer

Inventory system

what I'm trying to do is ... a separate inventory that has its skills (Like fireball, ice shot, etc.). (And these skills are treated as inventory Definition Items) (I know it sounds stupid enough but that is what came to my mind). I have done it and it works very well with ultimate character...
  13. Zadealer

Inventory system

Hi … so I have an inventory grid which it have items. What I need to do is … every time the user drag and drop an item from that grid to hotbar only. The item will not disappear from the grid … no matter how many times he use it and how many times the item been drag and drop to hotbar. These...
  14. Zadealer

How I can add leveling System and Skill Tree?

I thought of it ... but I have failed to do such a thing.
  15. Zadealer

How I can add leveling System and Skill Tree?

I have already behavior design and ultimate character control and ultimate inventory system. so how I can implement skill tree and leveling system to my game ? is there such an asset available with the integration with these 3 system?