Recent content by yupengfei

1. Y

Memory leak on unity 2022.2.1f1c1

https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/editor-gets-stuck-when-scrolling-through-the-reoredable-list I think this matters, I will mark this as solved.
  2. Y

Thank you, hope the component can be named as Player by the time that my game released :LOL:
  3. Y

1. Smooth,then I rename it to Player 2. laggy, then I rename it to F, or any other name except Player and Atlas, which has once caused laggy. 3. Smooth again It is so strange, I can reproduce it. And I have tried Unity 2023. I can try another machine if you need.
  4. Y

Now it becomes more confusing, I rename the new generated object to player, the generated Ultimate Character Locomotion tab becomes laggy, then I rename it to something else, it is not laggy. Is there something cached in file? restart Unity does not solve the problem.
  5. Y

It is so confusing. I rename the fbx from atlas to player, then it works, the generated Ultimate Character Locomotion tab is not laggy anymore. And I rename it back to atlas, and follow exactly the same procedure, just a few clicks, and the generated Ultimate Character Locomotion tab is laggy...
  6. Y

OK, I will try. Everything goes well until the Ultimate Character Locomotion tab expanded.
  7. Y

Do you have any idea on what should I do for now, like reinstall my Unity or something else?
  8. Y

After set up the character and expand the Ultimate Character Locomotion in inspector window, this is a memory leak and the UI becomes laggy.
  9. Y

setup 2.5d in pseudo 3d view types?

I want to setup a 2.5d project like this but when I setup camera, there is only third or first perspective. I setup the perspective and character to third and pseudo 3d. It works in a strange way. The camera goes to other side and the character can rotate based on the cursor position, but I...
  10. Y

Opsive.Shared.Editor.UIElements.dll is broken in Unity 2022.2.0b16

Thank you, I tried 2022.1.23f1c1 again and it works!
  11. Y

And I tried 2021.3.15f1c1, it comes with error below
  12. Y

Same error on 2022.1.23f1c1, it is not a beta version.